How The Process Works and What You Can Expect From Greenlife:
- In the design phase of your landscape makeover, we wish to hear your hopes and dreams including likes and dislikes. Please keep in mind that our designer is a professional. Our very best results occur when she is allowed to use her creative talent.
- We are horticulturists and will always choose the most appropriate plants for the conditions that are unique to your property.
- After your design is completed and plant selection is carefully made, we will ask you to visit our nursery so that we can show you the actual plants, instead of looking at pictures of them in a catalog.
- Upon request, we will provide you with our certificate of liability and workers comp insurance coverage.
- Upon your acceptance of our landscape proposal and ﬁnal price, we will require a down payment. We will immediately put your project on our calendar. Depending on the time of year and our backlog, the installation date is usually 2 to 6 weeks from your commitment date.
- Upon completion of a change order, we will adapt at any point in the project. We are not happy if you are not happy.
- Our crew members are highly skilled, professional and perfectionist. You will not be disappointed.
- Landscaping is a long term investment. If and when you sell your home, you can expect a fair return on your landscaping investment.
- Our hopes are that your completed beautiﬁcation project will exceed your every expectation. We will educate you on how to care for your plants including a comprehensive watering schedule. Your trees and shrubs are covered by our limited warranty for 6 months. If you are not happy, then Debby is not happy. If Debby is unhappy, nobody is happy.
- We will never drive your cost up by overplanting your project. Our landscapes stand the test of time.
Click Here To Fill Out Our Landscape Design Form